We grow you the freshest, most nutritious, and tastiest organic produce you’ve ever eaten…right in your yard or at your business!
Do you want your own organic, non-GMO vegetable garden in Orlando, but just don’t have the time? At My Nona’s Garden we install, maintain, and service cutting-edge elevated organic garden systems. Our state of the art customizable gardens and designs are setting the standard. They can be placed in a variety of locations with level ground and at least 6 hours of direct sunlight.
Take control of your food supply!
Our dedicated team will meticulously care for your garden. We’ll provide you and your family or business with a one of a kind outdoor experience full of healthy and delicious organic produce grown for you at your home or business for years to come!
- We utilize organic non-GMO practices and high efficiency gardening techniques to produce fresh, nutrient and anti-oxidant rich vegetables that just cannot be found in a grocery store.
- Our trained gardeners provides a no stress, “Full Garden Service”, where we take care of planting, pruning, and harvesting the garden for you, as well as options for do it yourself-ers.
- We offer in-service organic garden education and the opportunity to participate at whatever level you like.
- Our 2 seasonal re-plantings per year will keep your garden fresh and interesting all year round.
What can we grow
in your amazing vegetable garden in Orlando?
Organically grown vegetables, herbs, and fruits
New Seasonal Menu about every six months:
Spring/Summer Menu March – August
Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Eggplant, Squash, Okra, Edible Flowers, Spinach, Kale, Basil, Oregano, and more!
Fall/ Winter Menu: September– February
Kale, Lettuce, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots, Herbs, Edible Flowers, and more!
The Elevated Advantage!
1. EZ Harvest – Smart Water Irrigation
- Elevated design is wheelchair friendly with no need to break your back or crawl on the ground to service and harvest.
- Self watering with Wi-Fi enabled remote programming and real time weather predicted adjustments.
2. Fresh, Organic, Non-GMO
- Harvested at peak freshness
- High nutrient and anti-oxidant content
- Robust flavor due to the nutrient rich organic potting mix and fertilizer
3. Higher Yield of Vegetables, Than a Traditional In-ground Garden
- Square foot gardening practices
- Minimal weeds and pests
4. Environmentally Friendly
- Eliminate Harmful Pesticides – Only Organic Soaps and Oils, if needed
- Less Water used than Traditional Sprinklers
- Florida Friendly Gardening – The Right Plant in the Right Place
- We utilize a combination of 4’x4′ and 2’x8′ units that can be custom configured to best serve your location
- Contemporary design looks great in any setting.
6. Florida Gardening Education
- Our flexible teaching approach encourages client participation and gives them the opportunity to learn about and enjoy the amazing experience of organic gardening.
- Remember: “Children that grow their vegetables, eat their vegetables.”